Tuesday 5 June 2012

COLLECTION LOG: The Exclusive "P" (POLO)...Differences

Differences...perbezaan. Sangat ketara. Off course yang paling ketara adalah daripada segi HARGA/PRICE. 

"For me, luxury is a sensibility, an approach to life. It's not about the season's newest anything. It's about personal style & creating an environment of comfort and ease. Luxury is quality and timeless elegance" 
~Ralph Lauren~

Collection Ralph Lauren memang cantik and nice. (Designer brand) I tertarik dengan Woman's Attire (Golf)..Ralph Lauren pun menjadi Official Outfitter kepada USGA. Harga pun reasonable BUT please buy in US. If you buy it in Malaysia....double or tripple (Tax included). Itu yang boleh mencecah more than RM500...
I like simple thing...pakaian pun suka yang simple but quality. Plain in colour pun cantik. Style kuda (TEGAP).
RALPH LAURAN WEBSITE


Collection Polo Haus is different from Ralph Lauren. Price pun not too high...affordable. But not soo exclusive.Nak tau tentang kudanya...SENGET.
POLO HAUS WEBSITE

My another perfume collection (Hantu perfum). Ralph Lauren Big Pony RL Blue No.1 (Floral citrus),
Ralph Lauren Big Pony RL Yellow No.3 (Floral). Hanya No.1 & No.3 sahaja yang floral scent. Yang no lain bau fruity (I tak suka bau fruity). Beli 100ml terus...boleh tahan untuk 1 tahun.

If i buy perfum, I selalu beli di Parkson. Bonuslink pun dapat points...if ada promo boleh dapat Voucher. That day I dapat double Voucher (RM60.00). Untungkan? If I beli Set of Perfum...I will make sure mereka akan give me at least 2 miniature perfum (10ml). Those time I manage to get 5 miniature. All this while...Parkson KLCC & Parkson Alamanda mampu tolerate dengan give away miniature. 
.

So, ini adalah dari Polo Haus. Nampakkan, kuda SENGET?

No comments:

Post a Comment