Friday 3 February 2012

COLLECTION LOG: The Collectible Items

My female cousin now in United Kingdom (Kent) study in Canterbury University in TESL...so future ENGLISH TEACHER. All my cousins, does very very extraordinary in education. I'm the one that the only "Black Sheep" that only able to attain few A's in any Examination. But my family valued education the MOST.
This is Twinnings Royal Wedding Tea. She bought before coming back to Malaysia for break. So special for me. I am surprised. Thank you soo much!!!

Cited from the official Website:
http://shop.twinings.co.uk/shop/royal-wedding-earl-grey-black.html


To celebrate the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton the master blenders here at Twinings  have developed a wonderful light tea, which is a White Earl Grey Tea with light flavours of Rose Petal.

Best served without milk (although, that's our choice, you are welcome to add a drop of milk according to your taste), this bright, sparkling amber coloured tea is perfect for your Royal Wedding Tea Party.

The BRITISH or ENGLISH drink tea different from us (Layman in Asia). The TEA connote or symbolize as UPPER-CLASS DRINK in Europe. Serve it beautiful teapot (as VANTAGE Porcelain-wares), with a silver spoon.

Read more on this site:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_tea_culture

 Also another goodies from LONDON. I have a plan to go there but maybe after I finish my study..save extra money before she's graduate. At least I have a place to stay, a tourist guide to take me to see beautiful place in London. Maybe 2013..I will try to put it my travel calender.

 This is not from LONDON but from SARAWAK (KUCHING)..my BFF gave this to me. Few people asked me to follow them to have a trip in SARAWAK but insufficient time. What to do??

LANGKAWI..my family been here for 2 times BUT me...still. Just waiting for souvenir from them only.

1 of my colleague gave this magnet souvenir.

 This i bought it in USS SINGAPORE. Actually I bought quite few.

 My favorite ever perfum. I bought after 70% discount. 100ml and really last for 1 year.

 Another perfum that I've collected.

 This is also one of my favorite. Sweet smell.

 The scent a bit strong for my nose.

 This one with me for 2 years. Always in my handbag. Emergency purpose only.

Nice but still strong for my nose.

 This one is all the way from JAPAN. My friend gave me as birthday present. My 28th birthday present. Very strong scent but very classy scent.

My precious watch from SEIKO. I like this brand so much. A sapphire glass watch. I bought it in ISETAN KLCC, 3 years ago. Value for my money. Even how much you have spent on your favourite items but always remember that...MUST VALUE FOR MONEY & use it for LONG TERM.

No comments:

Post a Comment