Friday 3 February 2012

WORKPLACE LOG: Company Dinner 2010 ~Theme: Batik~

 I have attended 2 Family Days, one in Malacca (A'Famosa Resort) and another one in Kuantan (Holiday Villa Beach Resort & SPA Cherating)....I am absent for Perak (Bukit Merah Laketown).
Now DINNER were held here for STAFF only in Kuala Lipis.

 Like a wedding ceremony.

 Dancers...


 Calling the Expatriate for a dance.

 This time I am Chubby (Around 58kg)..with previous GENERAL MANAGER (JR)

Quite surprised..my FACE were included in the Company Photobook. 

 The LUCKY DRAW time....




 The food is from Mu'alaf Restaurant Raub.



This is when I managed to answer the quiz...only Petronas Fuel card for me.

~Photos are all original from the Company Photobook~


Psst: For Company Dinner 2011 is coming soon!! (Will wait for photos from the Professional Photographer)

No comments:

Post a Comment