Monday 10 February 2014

My New "LOVE" (Travelling)

Just a story about myself 'recently'....errmmm..its been a year. All these 6 years I gave myself to WORK and STUDY. Hard for me to find "FREE TIME" even on weekends.

All these happened early last year 2013, on end of February I followed an activist for an Ocean Clean up activity (even I am still not a certified Diver...yet!) 

My 1st time travelling by Flight and Boat (Not ashamed to admit it). So, my journey began...and I am thankful and blessed because GOD did lead me. I found so many beautiful things, new experiences, new people, new contacts, new environment, moments...etc.

I just realized that I should do this activity more often. 4 trip a year and not necessarily to an Island but I do fall INLOVE with Mabul Island, Sabah, Malaysia. 

I secretly have that adrenaline rush and adhoc decision making kind of person. After the February trip, again my 2nd trip to this tranquil escapade on June 2013...and my another adhoc trip on November 2013.

June 2013, something bumped into my mind...I voluntarily make a few announcement of CHARITY, voluntarily to teach ENGLIGH for Mabul's Kids and brought some books, used dresses, candies.

Then again, November 2013 I announced it in FACEBOOK (MBC Club) trying to collect donation for Mabul's Kids (School of Hopes) and Generator to be given to Ustaz in Mabul Island. (I would not reveal the exact amount of the collection but able to collect thousands. (Accomplishment that I'm able to do by myself, no NGO)

Not just Mabul Island in my planning. In the future I will go to Sipadan Island, Bohey Dulang, Matabuan Island, Sibuan Island, Maiga Island, Siamil Island, Mataking Island and off course I want a CERTIFIED DIVING LICENSE, at least I can explore down under the ocean. InsyaAllah.


Hurrmmm...not just Island in Celebes Sea, maybe looking forward Islands in Philippines and Indonesia and Australia (Great Barrier Reef). InsyaAllah...Aamiin.

I've found a few reading regarding travelling...


"You need to travel. Go other places that have different languages, cultures, religions and learn about them. Like the Malays' proverb "Jangan jadi KATAK BAWAH TEMPURUNG".

My target NEXT DESTINATION

  • Raja Ampat, Indonesia
  • Bali, Indonesia
  • Krabi, Thailand
  • Phuket, Thailand
  • Boracay, Philippines
  • Beijing, China
  • HongKong, China
  • Seoul, Korea
  • Gold Coast, Australia
  • Italy
  • Paris
  • London
  • New York
  • Nepal
  • Spain
  • Brazil

And I really wish, I able to go half of these places another next 3 years. Backpacking style...

Psst: My former Manager did asked to work somewhere outside Malaysia (maybe it is not proper to reveal everything here) and suggested me to travel while working. I maybe will consider it...in the future when I have the Guts to do it (Maybe after I get my Degree or Master and few more experiences)

Visit my another BLOG (Travel BLOG) ----> SJ's TRAVEL LOG

No comments:

Post a Comment