Thursday 13 February 2014

Never a dry moment with NIVEA’s In-Shower Skin Conditioner

I am a really BIG FAN of NIVEA products since 10 years ago and I will continues with these range of products because it suit me. 

Photo below is the best my everyday companion.



I have a very dry skin texture and need to be pampered with body lotion a lot. I've used many range of body lotion from different brands and the most I HATE A LOT is when I applied it al over my body, it leaves stickiness and I need it to wait it dry out before wearing my dresses or go out having fun.

Suddenly I've bumped into this post (NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner) and definitely I give it a try. Why? Because next week I am going to Mabul Island again to snorkeling around the island. Salt water contacts my skin and it will makes my skin drier than before. This is my solution to my problem. No more waiting, no more stickiness and I LOVE IT!!!

And...I need to give this as a gift to my Dive Master there.


A little review of NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner
A research in Europe has found that two in five people (43%) either occasionally or never use a body lotion because they don’t have the time or just dislike the sticky feeling*. Similarly in Malaysia, 70% of women do not apply body lotion daily**. Most people only use body lotion once in a while because they don’t have the time to sit around and wait for their lotion to dry off. For some, it is not pleasant to have that sticky residue following moisturizing especially in the hot weather.
*Source: Nielsen BASES, CiU Jacuzzi, Italy, July 2011.

** Source: TNS Brand Health Tracking Malaysia Females, 2013
Do you find all the issues mentioned above a hassle? Well, we are here to tell you that this will no longer be a problem! Introducing NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner , the revolutionary new way for silky soft, water-like looking skin everyday! Waiting for your body to absorb body lotion is now a problem of the past! Let’s make everyday a body lotion day!

This product caters to the modern women with busy lives who can hardly find the time and need quick-fix solutions, particularly when it comes to their beauty routines. No matter how much you know you need it, you often find ways to cut short the time you take to get ready. With the introduction of the first of its kind body conditioner, NIVEA makes body care easier for everyone. NIVEA In-shower Skin Conditioner provides modern convenience to consumers for total body moisturization whilst maintaining their current lifestyle.

Just Click the link below for further information

No comments:

Post a Comment