Friday 11 May 2012

WORKPLACE LOG: Annual Dinner 2011 ~Theme: GOLDEN NITE~ ~Journal II~

The theme supposed to be GOLD...all about GOLD...GOLD GOLD GOLD...clad in GOLD. Yellow colour but with a touch of LUXURY. SHINING!!!

Wait a minute...i have noticed a few things about me...myself. My FULL NAME means Golden Light, my father's name start with J...meaning as river (water flowing). I am working with a company that produce GOLD, the front name of the company is S..my name also start with S...under a new management start with J. Playing around with ridiculous.....maybe it is just a coincident. But my deep instinct tell me something great in the future. Well, if it happens than ALHAMDULILLAH, SYUKUR NIKMAT. 

Ibarat pepatah ini; TUAH AYAM NAMPAK DI KAKI TETAPI TUAH MANUSIA SIAPA YANG TAHU?.

Enjoy the Photos below!!!
This my table. Join dengan Mining staffs... 


My fellow GOOD FRIENDS here in this company. All three is technical people and in Mining Field.
Miss Fiona (Sarawakian), Miss Chin (Ipoh mali), Miss El (Sabahan)....

Okay guy. This is crucial part of the event. I kena paksa menyanyi....tetapi apabila I review semula video...Oh my God (OMG)....serius ke laut kutub utara kutub selatan. Pitching lari habis. Memang tak sedap langsung. Adegan si lelaki (Sugar Daddy itu hanyalah lakonan)...Ini dalam keadaan tergelak...1 dewan gelak. Tetapi adegan ada 3 jejaka merebut I...wow...hehehe. Kecoh 1 dewan...ramai ambil gambar. Tak kisah la pitching lari pun...at least performance I give to them at least buat orang terhibur...tambahan lagi lakonan on the spot yang berlaku. 

Serius memang seronok dapat bunga. Ini tengah menyanyi tetapi TAHAN GELAK...terketar-ketar suara. 1 dewan bersorak...but enjoy. Yang penting open minded... We here in this company dah seperti 1 family besar. No BIG DEAL....

 Part dancing memang paling favourite. I rasa I lebih kepada entertainment BUT i don't want to go further. As a hobbies...YES...but as a CAREER WISE...NO. BIG BIG NO!!
Dancers ni menjemput few people je atas stage. But serius I am really CONFIDENT untuk berada atas stage. Maybe sudah terbiasa. Psst:...dulu semasa di UIAM I pernah jadi pengacara 1 majlis. (Pecah rahsia)

Happy FUN PHOTO SESSION. Aksi spontan kena TERBAIK. Well, we are having fun after hectic working hours. Grown up people that really know to have fun. Enjoice!!!

This shot bukan I yang adjust. Originally from them. Or maybe ini akan masuk dalam Photobook???
Not my face again!!!....Will fly to Jakarta kot...my GOD!!! But I like black and white photo. Classic. 

Boleh tak I kata kan, this photos antara orang-orang 'kuat' company. Opps!! But not me....hehehehe...I just normal layman...bekerja mencari rezeki.Moment with the new owner this Company. Pak Jimmy.

I LOVE Photo shoot. Always ada je aksi yang I suka buat. Always SMILE!!!

YES...again. Sorry to say this. But i've noticed that my FACE in both folder. Meaning both cameras. Opps...more than 130 ++ photos. Seperti I punya function pulak. Glamour betul malam tu. Tidak ada niat, tetapi dah orang nak ambil...ambil je la. Tiada siapa nak larang. 

So, kita akan tunggu ANNUAL DINNER 2012. Either I am still here in this company or working some where else. I do not know the future agenda. Just wait and see. This April 2012, genap 5 years I'm working here. Fuuhhh...Kesabaran telah membuahkan hasil...Insyaallah LUMAYAN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment