Sunday 27 May 2012

COLLECTION LOG: WHAT??? COACH AGAIN???

Dear, what's going on here? Please stop the addicting syndrome! Why you like...opps LOVE COACH soo much? Please give a SOLID reasons.

I am not into gadgets...I think it is normal to LOVE this kind of things. Either you able to buy it or not. Depend on your budget. I am into fashion. I LOVE fashions. I LOVE HANDBAGS.

And now I expended my desire of COACH to my brother. I shared my ideology with my brother about current brands and beauty.  And previously I showed him the COACH for MEN. He has a very razor-sharped eyes on finest items. Previous outing in Suria KLCC with him impressed by his taste on watch. But still not his ability to buy it yet. Work, earn your own money then you can grab it.


Actually I always surveys in COACH.COM. I have noticed new designs coming out. OMG. I wish I am a millionaire. But I think later on maybe not COACH, maybe PRADA, LV or GUCCI. When you have an amount of money (BIG AMOUNT) rarely you stick to old things. Trust me on this. Your desire will be beyond. The main issue here how you control your money wisely.




No comments:

Post a Comment